Join MSCSW as Alyssa Loman, LCPC, ADHD-CCSP, presents Understanding the Impact of ADHD in Adulthood.
This two-hour, online presentation will primarily be a PowerPoint presentation with opportunities for attendee participation and questions and answers. The presentation will review the symptoms of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and their impact in adulthood. It will delve into often overlooked aspects of ADHD including how symptoms present differently in adults and women, increased lifestyle risks associated with undiagnosed and untreated ADHD, the role of emotion regulation, and the importance of executive functioning skills. It will provide practical knowledge, strategies, and resources to help attendees better support individuals with ADHD.
Learning objectives will include the following:
1. Be able to accurately identify signs and symptoms of ADHD
2. Better understand how ADHD symptoms present differently in adults and women
3. Recognize risk factors of undiagnosed and untreated ADHD and better understand treatment and support options
4. Be able to identify how emotion regulation and executive functioning skills are connected to ADHD
5. Review and learn practical strategies and skills for improving ADHD management
2 Continuing Education Hours
This is a virtual event.
February 18, 2023 10:00am - Noon
Free for MSCSW Members, $35 for non-members
E-mail ---- Phone